Thank you for your support during the 2018 election campaign, I am proud to report that our legislative district once again led the state in DFL voter turnout!
Our get out the vote efforts reached thousands of new voters throughout the district and we are especially pleased with our efforts to turn out younger voters and others who participated in an election for the first time.
The 2019 legislative session has now concluded and as a chair of the Transportation Finance and Policy Division in the Minnesota House, I was proud to have authored legislation that was passed into law that addresses the scourge of distracted driving by banning the use of hand held cell phones while driving. While we passed a comprehensive transportation bill in the House, our plan to raise additional revenue to improve roads, bridges and public transportation did not prevail in the Republican controlled Senate.
I greatly appreciate the opportunity to represent District 61A in the Minnesota House of Representatives. Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to volunteer on our campaign or if you would like to discuss any issues of concern before the Minnesota House of Representatives.
Have a great summer!
Minnesota House of Representatives
Actions & Info
- Find your Election Day polling place
- Check your voter registration
- Register to vote or update your registration
- Find out what candidates and referenda are on your ballot
- Read the Minneapolis Elections Voter Guide
- City of Minneapolis Elections & Voter Services Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State Elections & Voting Website