We are now in the final sprint to the mid-term elections! Election Day is Tuesday, November 6th. Early voting has begun and you can now vote in person at the following locations in Minneapolis:
- Downtown Early Vote Center (Hours) | 217 South 3rd Street
- Additional Early Vote Center options available starting Tuesday, October 30th.
You can also vote absentee from your own home by requesting a ballot and returning it so that it arrives on or before Election Day. Follow the instructions from the Minnesota Secretary of State's office to request a ballot and vote by mail.
Our campaign is continuing our strong efforts to get out the vote and if you would like to volunteer to help, please contact me at email@example.com or my campaign manager Emily Minge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
Voter Action Center
The 2018 General Election Day is Tuesday, November 6.
Not sure where you vote? Find your Election Day polling place.
You Can Vote Early
Voters in Minnesota can cast their ballot early, up to 46 days before an election by mail or in person. You can fill out this online form to request a ballot by mail. To vote early in person, visit the Minneapolis Early Vote Center at 217 South 3rd Street (one block north of City Hall at the corner of 3rd Avenue South and South 3rd Street).
Register to Vote
Voters in Minnesota can register to vote in an election on Election Day or in advance. The deadline to register in advance for the General Election on Tuesday, November 6 is Tuesday, October 16. Visit the Minnesota Secretary of State's website to register to vote online or to update your existing registration if you are not registered to vote at your current address. Not sure if you're registered to vote at your current address? You can lookup your registration status here.
Actions & Info
- Find your Election Day polling place
- Check your voter registration
- Register to vote or update your registration
- Find out what candidates and referenda are on your ballot
- Read the Minneapolis Elections Voter Guide
- City of Minneapolis Elections & Voter Services Website
- Minnesota Secretary of State Elections & Voting Website